On this mother’s day I received a gift from the online gifting portal “IGP.com” Read below my experience with it. I also want one of you to win an amazing gift voucher worth 1K with IGP. Details of the upcoming giveaway are mentioned below.
Online shopping is the norm nowadays and I personally prefer to shop from the comforts of my home rather than going out with the baby in this sweltering heat and spending my day hopping from one store to another. Frankly, everything you need is readily available online; be it clothes, shoes or groceries. But when it comes to buying Gifts it is a whole other ball game.
I get so worried whenever I have to send a gift to someone; selecting, buying and sending it via courier seems like a whole lot of chore. Add to that the difficulty of thinking up gift ideas. All this makes the gifting experience quite stressful for me and in turn for my spouse too, who has to bear the burnt of it.
So I was very happy when I was contacted by IGP.com India’s Largest Multi-category Online Gifting Company, to review their online gifting portal and try out their products because there are not many options available for online gifts in India.
When I logged onto their gifting portal, I was pleasantly surprised to find a site which is designed to make your gifting experience as easy as possible. The portal is so designed that you can shop according to various categories i.e. you can shop as per occasion or you can shop based on the personality type of the recipient. This makes the shopping experience smooth and highly enjoyable. Here is a look at their site
Now let me tell you a little bit About IGP.com
- Established in 2001, Indian Gifts Portal (IGP.com) is one of India’s largest & most experienced online gifting companies.
- IGP specializes in flowers, cakes, chocolates, personalized products, festival merchandise, kids, home & living and fashion categories for all festivals and occasions
- It ships to over 150+ countries (including USA, UK, Australia, Canada etc) and to 7,000+ pin codes in India.
- It has same day delivery network in 300 cities in India
- It has a highly curated collection of products as per multiple categories
Is this not impressive? I was very impressed by the fact that the deliver same day in so many cities.
Coming to the My Experience & the Gifting Options available
IGP.com has a wide range of products available. Cakes, flowers, personalized items, toys, home décor, kitchen accessories, fashion accessories, beauty products etc. The list is quite huge.
But what impressed me most is the way you can choose the Gifts as per Category. (Image below)
1. On the site you can choose the option Gifts by Receipient & Occasion You can then further select whom are you gifting to and the occasion.
E.g. If I want to buy a gift for my husband, I can choose the option Gifts for Men, I can further choose my relationship with the recipient and also the occasion. Lo and behold, I have a list of gifts specially curated for my needs. (image below)
2. Another unique selection available is Gifts as per Personality type. i.e you can purchase a gift depending on the nature of the recipient. There are products curated specially for Creative Women or Romantic Men and many more such categories.
3. Further, you can choose Gifts as per Occasion e.g. Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Mother’s Day, Rakhi & also Personalized gifts.
4. You can also choose depending on the Category of Products.
The selection is extremely well categorized
The range and variety of products available is amazing.
Now coming to my own experience. I wanted to buy a purse for myself because nowadays I am wearing out my handbags and purses really fast. Blame it on over stuffing by a mother with a baby in tow. But I really wanted something small and neat and I found just the perfect thing I was looking for a Red Raw Silk Handbag with a Metal Frame.
The product looked very nice on the site and the actual product looks exactly the same. Have a look here.
The delivery was extremely fast and prompt. I received it in one day.
The packaging of the product was very good. Although the item was not fragile, yet full care had been taken that the product not be damaged at all.
I loved the way the site has been designed. And the product quality, delivery schedule were as per my expectations. The only con was that there were very less items in the particular category of my toddler son. Thus, I could not buy anything for him, other than that the site has a wide range of gifts. So, for your next gifting occasion, head over to their site at IGP.com
I will be hosting a giveaway in collaboration with IGP of a voucher worth 1000 Rs for shopping on IGP.com. Stay tuned to my Insta feed for the same The Average Mom The giveaway will start on 17th May 17.
See you all next time, take care and leave me a word below about your experience on IGP.